We saw in a previous article how to activate Office 2016. In this article, we will present the steps to activate Office 2010.
Indeed, there are two methods to activate Office 2010. First, online activation, second, activation by phone. In this article, we will see then how to activate Office 2010 online and by phone. We will also show you how to find the phone numbers of Microsoft Office in your area, you must call the phone activation center, to activate your copy of Windows.
1. Open a Microsoft Word page.
2. Click "File", "Help" and then "Activate Product".
N.B: If you do not see any "Activate product key" button, your software is already activated then.
3. Enter the product key.
4. Click activate via Internet
5. Close and restart the program and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation (an internet connection is required). After restarting the program, click on the "File" tab and then "Help" to check the activation status of the product.
N.B: If you still cannot activate Office despite these actions, switch to the phone activation method.
1. In the Activation Wizard, select "I want to activate the software over the phone".
2. Select your country or region to display the phone number to dial for your zone.
3. When you call the activation center, you are prompted to provide the installation ID (shown on the screen) and other relevant information. When your installation ID is verified, you will receive a confirmation ID.
4. In the Activation Wizard, type the confirmation ID in the spaces provided at the bottom of the screen, and then press the Enter key.
No posts found