If you want to install Windows 7 and you do not have a CD or DVD disc then this method is suitable for you. The Virtual CloneDrive is a free Windows program that enables you to create a virtual CD/DVD drive on your computer. ISO, BIN, or CCD image files can be mounted on this drive virtually and behave as if they were inserted from a CD/DVD drive.
1. Download and install the virtual clone drive tool.
2. Search for your file of windows 7 on your computer. Go to the search bar of Windows and choose “Computer”.
3. Go to Windows 7 file on your computer
4. Right-click on windows 7 file and select “Mount“
5. Now go to “computer“ and double click on the BD-ROM drive
6. Click on “Run setup.exe”
7. This window will appear to you.
8. Click on “install now”
9. Now choose the second option.
10. Tick “ I accept the license terms” then “Next”
11. Select the second option “Custom”.
12. Select where do you want to install Windows 7.
13. Continue with the steps and choose the suitable option.
Congratulations! Your Windows 7 is installed successfully on your device.